The space between two rows in a table can be done using CSS border-spacing and border-collapse property. The border-spacing property is used to set the spaces between cells of a table and border-collapse property is used to specify whether the border of table is collapse or not. The border-spacing attribute can only be used if border-collapse attribute is set to separate.
- Multiplication table till N rows where every Kth row is table of K upto Kth term
- How to apply CSS page-break to print a table with lots of rows?
- How to Dynamically Add/Remove Table Rows using jQuery ?
- How to Count Number of Rows and Columns in a Table Using jQuery?
- How to make a div span two rows in a grid using CSS ?
- HTML | DOM Table rows Collection
- How to fix the height of rows in the table?
- How to add table row in a table using jQuery?
- How to remove table row from table using jQuery ?
- How create table without using <table> tag ?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to make Bootstrap table with sticky table head?
- How to set vertical space between the list of items using CSS ?
- How to increase the space between dotted border dots using CSS?
- How to always show first two rows in dynamic collapse using Bootstrap ?
- CSS | grid-template-rows Property
- CSS | grid-auto-rows Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.