It is called pseudo-selector and used to select all the elements when the user move mouse over the elements. It can be used on all the element. A <!DOCTYPE html> element must be declared in the document to see the working of this selector in all the elements.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by a:hover selector are listed below:
- Apple Safari 3.1
- Google Chrome 4.0
- Firefox 2.0
- Opera 9.6
- Internet Explorer 7.0
- What is the difference between inline-flex and inline-block in CSS?
- What is the difference between display: inline and display: inline-block in CSS?
- Kotlin Inline classes
- CSS | margin-inline Property
- CSS | margin-inline-end Property
- CSS | inset-inline Property
- CSS | border-inline Property
- CSS | inset-inline-end Property
- CSS | padding-inline Property
- CSS | padding-inline-end Property
- CSS | inline-size Property
- CSS | border-inline-end Property
- CSS | max-inline-size Property
- CSS | min-inline-size Property
- CSS | border-inline-end-style Property
- CSS | border-inline-end-width Property
- CSS | border-inline-color Property
- Type Aliases vs Inline Classes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.