The cell padding is used to define the spaces between the cells and its border. If cell padding property is not apply then it will be set as default value.
The cell spacing is used to define the space between the cells.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by cell padding and cell spacing are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Difference between Cellpadding and Cellspacing
- HTML | <table> cellspacing Attribute
- HTML | <table> cellpadding Attribute
- 10 Web Development and Web Design Facts That You Should Know
- How to force tab-navigation to stay in place using Bootstrap ?
- How to include Search box in your wordpress website ?
- How to refresh parent page on closing a popup ?
- How to stream large .mp4 files?
- HTML Neumorphism Login Form
- How to create automatic pop-up using jQuery ?
- PHPUnit assertXmlFileEqualsXmlFile() Function
- Node.js socket.setSendBufferSize() Method
- PHPUnit assertNotIsReadable() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.