Lumiq Interview Experience (On-Campus)
There was a total of 3 rounds, The eligibility criteria for the hiring process was 65%+ B.Tech.
The company offered 3 different positions:- Java Developer, Big Data Engineer and DevOps Engineer.
Round 1(Online Round):
It was a 60 minutes online round.
- The topics covered were aptitude, output-based questions, Linux (basic), git (basic), DBMS, Operating System, Computer Networks, SQL.
- If you are clear with fundamentals then it would be an easy round.
- More than 400 students were eligible from my college, 51 went for the next round.
Round 2(Technical Round):
This round was 30 minutes round on Microsoft Teams. Topics asked where OOPs, DBMS, DSA, SQL. Questions asked were:
- Implement Binary Search and explain time complexity.
- Find the maximum sum on an array.
- Perform an SQL query to find the total sum of a column.
- Perform SQL query where GROUP BY command was used.
- Inheritance example.
- Which data structure should I use to store 10,000 elements.
- The time complexity for searching elements in a map.
- Best data structure to store unique values.
- What all technologies have you worked on?
A few more questions were asked mostly from OOPs, DSA and SQL.
Round 3(HR Round): It was 20 minutes round on Microsoft Teams. First, an 8 minutes psychometric round was conducted. According to the psychometric report, situations were discussed.
- Why do you want to join us?
- Any in-hand offer?
- Asked me questions according to my report.
- Will I choose Lumiq.ai over your other offer and why?
- What if you are given a role, not of your choice, what will you do?
- Any questions I want to ask?
Received the mail the next day and got selected.
TIP: Be clear with fundamentals (DBMS, OOP, DSA, CN) and read about the company before your interview.
I hope it will help you.