Round 1: Aptitude round – 60 mins
Online test was conducted in mettl platform. 7 sections including quantitative aptitude, verbal, reasoning, Java, HTML & CSS, data interpretation, debugging a code (language independent). No specific sectional time-constraints were given. Code given had some sample and weighted edge/corner testcases that were hidden.
Around 175 students appeared for the online round. 33 were shortlisted for next round.
Round 2: Technical group discussion
33 were divided into four groups. Each group had different topics to discuss. Our group was asked to speak our minds on self-driven cars, both opposing and defending the same. Out of 33, 18 made it to the next round.
Round 3: Technical interview – 1 ( 45 minutes )
All questions were direct and mostly from the area of interests, projects as mentioned in the resume. Concepts used, functionalities implemented, difficulties faced in the project were asked. Competitions, hackathons participated were discussed.
Pseudo code for Longest increasing subsequence in a string was asked. DP solution wasn’t expected. I gave a naive solution, he quite was ok with that.
And then I was asked to write and explain the working of stacks and queues.
Next question was, to search a given element efficiently in a sorted 2-D array.
And final question was a puzzle (with a slight change from the question given below).
Only 10 advanced through this round.
Round 4: Technical interview – 2 ( 45 minutes – 1 hour)
This was the last round in the selection process and it took much time than the previous one. Only one panelist was interviewing all the ten students one by one.
In this round the projects, area of interests were discussed in detail. Questions came as a follow up to the answers given to the previous one. More questions from database management like schema, ERP diagram, SQL queries, NOSQL were asked. Pattern printing question was asked. Having ML/AI projects in hand would be an added advantage.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.