LTI (Larsen & Toubro Infotech) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2021)
Round 1 (Online test):
The test was conducted on a platform called METTL. The Test pattern is as follows:
- Aptitude – 10Q – 10Mins
- Logical Reasoning – 10Q – 10Mins
- Verbal Reasoning – 10Q – 10Mins
- Technical – 40Q – Around 30Mins
- Paragraph Writing- Max 200 words – 10Mins
- Psychometric Test – 86Q – 20Mins
- Coding Question – 1Q – 45Mins
In this, if you solve the coding question and some cutoff then you will be mapped to Level 2 else you will be mapped to Level 1
As I solved the Coding Question I was Mapped to Level 2
Round 2 (Technical Round):
- Areas of Interest
- About My Mini project
- Joins in SQL
- Difference between mutable and immutable objects
- Difference between C and CPP
- What is Inheritance?
Tip: Be confident and be clear with your resume before your interview.
Round 3 (HR Round):
- How good you are at coding?
- As you are from a CSE background, How frequently do you code?
- Which feature you can add to WhatsApp?
- How does Google search engine work?
- How flexible you are with Relocation, work agreement, and shifts?
And finally Any other questions
Finally, I got Selected for the LTI Level 2.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.