This round compromising of 2 phases. One for aptitude and basic subject knowledge and one for coding.
Phase 1 contains 4 sections – Aptitude, Verbal, basic C/C++/Java/HTML/CSS questions and essay writing.
Phase 2 this is fully coding round in which you will get a question of difficulty level EASY. You have to complete it in 45 min.
Technical + HR round
Basic questions on java since i am from java. Then on method and procedure followed by you in phase 2 of round 1. And basic HR questions.
There are two different packages . If you have cleared the phase 2 with all the test cases passed you are eligible for higher package interview otherwise you have to attend a GD round before interview and only eligible for lower package.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Limited Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE 2019
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
- LTI Interview Experience 2020
- Yodlee Infotech Interview Experience
- Interview Experience for Morgan Stanley By Wissen Infotech
- Tricon Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Safran Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Promact Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience On Campus-Sept 2018
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview experience
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- ITC-Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- L& T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- ITC INFOTECH Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.