Larson And Toubro Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Online test (120 minutes):
- English situation based question. (30 minutes)
- Two coding questions (easy-medium-45 minutes)
- Sort first k elements in ascending order and remaining elements in descending order.
- Find maximum product sub array in the given array.
- English language round(Repeat the given sentence as it is, listen and repeat the sentence, listening comprehension, vocabulary based, essay writing on Indian education system. )(30 minutes)
- Behavior questions (15 minutes)
Technical interview (30 minutes):
- Question based on projects and internship.
- Implement various swapping methods
- By reference, by pointers, by value, without using temp variable (arithmetic operation method)
- Describe and implement polymorphism and inheritance.
- Basic implementation of virtual function and function overloading.
- Implementation of parent and child class.
- As I applied for Cloud and Infrastructure Service Developer role they also asked about service Now Platform and cloud computing.
HR interview (15 minutes):
- Tell me about a situation when you have to work under strict deadlines and also how did you deal with it.
- About the job role.
- About my hometown.
- Any instance in my life when I had to face some rude manager or faculty, how would I deal with them.
Overall the process was nice and simple, just keep calm and answer their questions clearly and please prepare for follow up questions from your projects and internships.
Finally six students were shortlisted and I was one of them.