LTI (Larsen & Toubro Infotech) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2021)
Round 1 (Online test):
The test was conducted on a platform called METTL. The Test pattern is as follows:
- Aptitude – 10Q – 10Mins
- Logical Reasoning – 10Q – 10Mins
- Verbal Reasoning – 10Q – 10Mins
- Technical – 40Q – Around 30Mins
- Paragraph Writing- Max 200 words – 10Mins
- Psychometric Test – 86Q – 20Mins
- Coding Question – 1Q – 45Mins
In this, if you solve the coding question and some cutoff then you will be mapped to Level 2 else you will be mapped to Level 1
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
As I solved the Coding Question I was Mapped to Level 2
Round 2 (Technical Round):
- Areas of Interest
- About My Mini project
- Joins in SQL
- Difference between mutable and immutable objects
- Difference between C and CPP
- What is Inheritance?
Tip: Be confident and be clear with your resume before your interview.
Round 3 (HR Round):
- How good you are at coding?
- As you are from a CSE background, How frequently do you code?
- Which feature you can add to WhatsApp?
- How does Google search engine work?
- How flexible you are with Relocation, work agreement, and shifts?
And finally Any other questions
Finally, I got Selected for the LTI Level 2.