JIO Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total round: 3 rounds
2 interviews were conducted by the company. The first interview was very easy. The questions were like:
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Introduce yourself
- Explain your projects
- Mention something which is not in your resume, pillars of OOPS.
- Explain all pillars, the Difference between SQL and MySQL,
- What are joins
- Any new technology I recently learned, Normalization in DBMS, Significance of the main function.
- This was basically a screening round and anyone who was confident and was able to communicate nicely was selected.
- After clearing this Round 1 interview 92 candidates were shortlisted from 125 and a written round was conducted that was of moderate difficulty.
- After passing the written round Round 2 interview was conducted after 1 day. Questions were mostly resume based
- What is oops?
- What is the relational model?
- What does java have but C++ does not.
- Difference between union and full outer join.
- What is self-join? When is it used?
- Difference between CSS and Bootstrap.
- SQL MySQL difference.
- Difference between DBMS and RDBMS.
- File system V/S DBMS.
- What is SDLC? It’s phased.
- What is cloud computing?
- Interface in java.
- Specifications of the current phone I am using.
A total of 42 candidates were selected.