They kept a written test. It contained three phases
2) MCQs on java
3) One coding question
I passed the test with more score.They asked me to wait for the second round.Most of the people are filtered at first round.
This is the technical round.
1) They asked about my project and also few questions from the Operating systems and java advanced concepts.
2) They also asked the puzzle to solve it.Since this is a game development company, they compulsory ask the puzzles.
3) They also asked the data structures and algorithms especially on trees.
Successfully I completed the round
This is HR round.
They asked me which technology you are good in.
Why do you choose this company?
Is there any problem if we provide different work location?
Luckily, they said you are selected after HR round. Thanks GeeksForGeeks because I prepared for interview from the articles you posted. It helped me a lot.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- OYO Rooms Interview (2 years experienced)
- Zookr SDE Interview Experience
- D. E. Shaw & Co. Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Experience
- Oracle interview experience for 1.2 year experienced
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for software engineer (On-campus)
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 21
- AppDynamics Interview Experience
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 3