They kept a written test. It contained three phases
2) MCQs on java
3) One coding question
I passed the test with more score.They asked me to wait for the second round.Most of the people are filtered at first round.
This is the technical round.
1) They asked about my project and also few questions from the Operating systems and java advanced concepts.
2) They also asked the puzzle to solve it.Since this is a game development company, they compulsory ask the puzzles.
3) They also asked the data structures and algorithms especially on trees.
Successfully I completed the round
This is HR round.
They asked me which technology you are good in.
Why do you choose this company?
Is there any problem if we provide different work location?
Luckily, they said you are selected after HR round. Thanks GeeksForGeeks because I prepared for interview from the articles you posted. It helped me a lot.
- IVY Comptech Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.