They kept a written test. It contained three phases
2) MCQs on java
3) One coding question
I passed the test with more score.They asked me to wait for the second round.Most of the people are filtered at first round.
This is the technical round.
1) They asked about my project and also few questions from the Operating systems and java advanced concepts.
2) They also asked the puzzle to solve it.Since this is a game development company, they compulsory ask the puzzles.
3) They also asked the data structures and algorithms especially on trees.
Successfully I completed the round
This is HR round.
They asked me which technology you are good in.
Why do you choose this company?
Is there any problem if we provide different work location?
Luckily, they said you are selected after HR round. Thanks GeeksForGeeks because I prepared for interview from the articles you posted. It helped me a lot.
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience 2018
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Probotiq Solution Interview (On Campus) - Internship
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Accolite internship interview experience off campus
- Amazon Interview Experience for Spring Internship ( On-Campus)
- Raja Software Labs Interview Experience | Set 2
- OLA Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- Dunzo Interview for Software Developer Intern
- Goibibo Interview Experience | Set 3
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
- Oracle Interview Experience (Application Developer for OFSS)
- HSBC On Campus Interview (For strikers and Acers )
- Xoriant interview experience (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.