Round 1: Face to Face
1. Calculate a power x: Power(x, n)
2. Find pivot in sorted rotated array Sorted rotated array
3. Top view of a tree: Top view
4. Explain Singleton pattern in multi threaded environment. Why double checking lock is required ?
Round 2: Face to Face
1. Implement an immutable class that has a hashMap as instance variable
2. Internal working of a hashmap
3. Design tiny URL service
4. How hashcode and equals work. What is its significance. What are the the relative conditione between hashcode and equals eg. If 2 objects are equal there hashcode must be equals but vice versa may not be true.
5. There are 3 threads that perform the same task. Main thread starts all these threads. Find out which thread gives fastest result.
Round 3: Face to Face Hiring Manager round
Basic behavioral questions and current project discussions.
Thanks Geeks for Geeks for the prep help. Got an offer from walmart.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.