Round 1: Face to Face
1. Calculate a power x: Power(x, n)
2. Find pivot in sorted rotated array Sorted rotated array
3. Top view of a tree: Top view
4. Explain Singleton pattern in multi threaded environment. Why double checking lock is required ?
Round 2: Face to Face
1. Implement an immutable class that has a hashMap as instance variable
2. Internal working of a hashmap
3. Design tiny URL service
4. How hashcode and equals work. What is its significance. What are the the relative conditione between hashcode and equals eg. If 2 objects are equal there hashcode must be equals but vice versa may not be true.
5. There are 3 threads that perform the same task. Main thread starts all these threads. Find out which thread gives fastest result.
Round 3: Face to Face Hiring Manager round
Basic behavioral questions and current project discussions.
Thanks Geeks for Geeks for the prep help. Got an offer from walmart.
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.