Infosys came to our campus for system engineer profile.
They select 260 for the next round.
My first question was tell me about yourself. I have mention two projects in my cv so there was some discussion on my project. Then he asked the sql query i.e to select top 3 rows from a student table arranged in descending order. he asked normalization question also. a table was given and I have to tell the table is in which nf. then the difference between 2nf and 3nf. then he asked me software development life cycle.
Out of all these questions, I was not able to answer the sql query and the software development life cycle properly. Then he saw my certificates and said ” thank you, any questions”
Though this was my first interview experience. I was able to clear it. They select 142 out of which I was one of them.
- Siemens Interview Experience | Set 2 (For System Engineer)
- Yahoo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience (BIT Mesra)
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience for Specialist Profile
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience Set (0n-Campus for Specialist Programmer)
- Reve System Interview Experience | Set 2
- Cavisson System Inc. Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus for SDE)
- SBI Assistant Manager(System) Interview Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.