Just want to share my interview experience @ Bankbazaar.com so that its helpful for the aspiring ones.
Total Rounds – 6 ( 2 Telephonic Technical + 2 Technical Onsite + 1 with CIO + 1 HR )
Duration : Spanned for 2 weeks ( due to personal commitments)
Round 1 :
Q1 – Give an efficient algo to find if every nodes value is equal to sum of left + right node.
My Ans – Kinda Postorder traversal
Q2 – Give an appropriate DS to retrieve minimum from set of values
My Ans – Min-Heap & something else (don’t remember)
Q3 – Best DS to store and manipulate huge numbers
My Ans – Linked List
Round 2 :
Q1 – Given a million strings , for the input string get count of anagrams of input string among the million . O(1) solution needed
My Ans – Modified Trie + Back Pointer
Q2 – Efficient Algo to find second shortest path in a graph given edges part of the shortest path
My Ans – Got to do with removing edge by edge from Shortest , find best second shortest so far .
Round 3 : This went badly 🙁
Q1 – Effecient Algo for Tower of Hanoi , Trace working , Time complexity derivation
As a build up to this, given more than 1 auxillary rod how would u change the algo for better performance and drive/proove it
My Ans – Use DP to derive the new Time Complexity
Round 4 :
Q1 – Efficient working code to traverse tree level by level and print odd levels left to right , even right to left .
My Ans – Simple level traversal use 2 stacks.
Q2 – Given a sorted rotated array , efficient code to find element .
My Ans – Sime Binary Search + special conditions
Round 5 + 6 : Traditional HR questions , Why Bankbazaar ? etc. usual ones
Among all the questions I got everything right except the Tower of Hanoi (got stuck).
GeeksForGeeks thanks a lot ! for your question set helped me a lot, infact some of them are straight away the same.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)