Round 1: Online Coding Test
- There are n ticket sellers, each of whom has a certain amount of tickets. The price of each ticket is the number of tickets that ticket-seller has. The number of tickets they want to sell is k. Find the maximum amount that they can earn by selling k tickets. (The PriorityQueue based greedy solution does not pass all test cases, so think of a linear-time one).
- There was a second question on binary strings that I can’t recall now.
- Given a stream of words, print all possible dictionary anagrams of each word. Assume you have a dictionary which tells you if a word is valid or not. (You don’t have to worry about its implementation)
- Towers of Hanoi
Phone screening with AVP who is based out of Chennai. Lengthy discussion on why I’m leaving my current company, the exact work I did, bugs I was faced with and solved, described in detail my latest project, why BankBazaar?
- Given a string, find out if it is composed of a repeating pattern. For example, String s = “xyzxyzxyz” is xyz * 3 (so the function returns true), and for “abcabcd” it returns false
(Solution is at https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-given-string-can-represented-substring-iterating-substring-n-times/)
- Given an m x n matrix filled with integer values, find the sub-matrix with the largest sum
- Write two APIs hasPath(A,B) and buildPath(A,B), where A and B represent two locations. Discussion on which implementation (adjacency list vs matrix) is suitable for what kind (dense, sparse) of graphs, time complexities for all common operations for each, and common test cases/possible bugs
Round 5 : Round with HR.
A very long discussion about what BankBazaar does, some history about the company, why BankBazaar, personal interests and hobbies, etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)