Position : Senior Android Developer
The competency would be Tech Fit (Problem Solving, Data Structures & Algorithm)
1. Clone a linked list with next and random pointer
2. You have to design a data structure where you have a list. You need to do 3 operations
1. Insert at position.
2. Get Value from an index.
3. Update all index
All in time complexity O(1).
Hint : I have used count for each index and have extra variable to store value if user call Update all index.
With the help of count you can determine if you have to pick value from index or from extra update variable.
On-site round in banglore
1. Question related to project.
2.We have n cards with each card numbered from 1 to n.
All cards are randomly shuffled.
We are allowed only operation MoveCard(n) which moves the card with value n to the top of the pile.
We need to sort the pile of cards with minimum number of MoveCard operations.
The naive approach which i can think of is start with MoveCard(n), MoveCard(n-1), MoveCard(n-2)…. MoveCard(1).
This approach will solve the problem in n MoveCard operations.
1. It was the variation of tree Common Ancestor problem and linked-list Y node problem. I don’t remember exactly
but if you know these two you will be able to answer.
2. Longest Increasing Subsequence
1. 100 people are standing in a circle with gun in their hands. 1 kills 2, 3 kills 4, 5 kills 6 and so on
till we are left with only one person. Who will be the last person alive. Write code to implement this efficiently.
2. java circular dependency questions.
3. Some basic questions
4. Write a program with two threads (A and B), where A prints 1 , B prints 2 and so on until 50 is reached.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Related Practice Problems
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer Android (3 Years Experienced)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Senior Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 53 (Senior software developer)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Freshworks Interview Experience for Senior Software Developer
- Dunnhumby Interview Experience - Senior Web Developer
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- Interview Experience with Yatra(Hyderabad) | Set 3 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 120 (For Senior SDE)
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 17 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 25 (Senior member in Technical Staff for 2+ Experienced)