- Brief introduction, project you are working currently and reason for change, feedback in last review cycle and how are you working on shortcomings
- Technical questions
- n distinct values, how many BSTs are possible
- Inorder traversal of BST is given in an array. Find relative pairs which are violating the BST constraints. variation of http://www.geeksforgeeks.
- Print all possible pairs of balanced parenthesis if n is given as input http://www.
geeksforgeeks.org/print-all- combinations-of-balanced- parentheses/
- Brief introduction, reason for change
- In depth discussion on team and project architecture in current company – Probing questions on internal details, what would you do better etc
- You have been given million words. Input is string, find all anagrams in the list. http://www.careercup.com/
- Brief introduction and why you want to join Bankbazaar.com
- Design Spell checker service – discussion on data structures, storage, APIs etc. Optimizations for the same.
- Design a parking lot system – Model all classes, attributes, composition, relationships etc. questions around displaying number of vacant parking slot – each level/all levels, if new vehicle comes where would you park etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.