I have 3 years of experienced C++ developer. So, I have attended Infosys interview for the position of “associate consultant”.
There were two rounds for the experienced professionals
Technical: In the technical round, I was asked about c++ topics like
- C++ STL
- Programs related to string concepts, dangling pointer, memory leak
- Vector, list STL concepts
- Atoi conversation
- Exception handling
- Upcasting and downcasting
- Heap and stack related questions
- Abstract class, pure virtual function
- The vptr table, copy constructor
- Discussion about previous projects done
- How we have used overloading, exception handling in your project
HR: In the HR round, the discussion was mostly related to package and role-related stuff. So, overall the interview was done role-specific and for C++, you have to be strong in OOPS concepts, STL, design patterns(basic), and should be good in explaining your project.
Hope this helps. Got selected.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- OFSS Interview Experience for Associate Consultant (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Associate Consultant
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Associate Consultant (On-Campus)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Senior Associate (2-3 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 11 (Network Consultant Engineer)
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- Intellect Design Arena Interview Experience (On Campus for Consultant)
- Zilker Technology Interview Experience Chennai - Consultant Trainee
- PwC Interview Experience | FTE 2021 - Technology Consultant (On-Campus)
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.