I have 3 years of experienced C++ developer. So, I have attended Infosys interview for the position of “associate consultant”.
There were two rounds for the experienced professionals
Technical: In the technical round, I was asked about c++ topics like
- C++ STL
- Programs related to string concepts, dangling pointer, memory leak
- Vector, list STL concepts
- Atoi conversation
- Exception handling
- Upcasting and downcasting
- Heap and stack related questions
- Abstract class, pure virtual function
- The vptr table, copy constructor
- Discussion about previous projects done
- How we have used overloading, exception handling in your project
HR: In the HR round, the discussion was mostly related to package and role-related stuff. So, overall the interview was done role-specific and for C++, you have to be strong in OOPS concepts, STL, design patterns(basic), and should be good in explaining your project.
Hope this helps. Got selected.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.