Round 1: Round 1 was held on cocubes platform. There were 2 sections first aptitude ( 32 questions in 50 mins) and second one was WET (here we have to write an essay of nearly 150-200 words in 30 mins). We had to clear the first round, then only we were permitted to sit for the 2nd round.
Round 2:Round 2 consisted of technical test. In it we were given multiple choice questions on pseudo codes and some basic concepts of c, c++, data structures, etc.. There were 25 questions in 25 minutes.
Round 3: The 3rd round, which is the technical interview round is comparatively easier than the previous rounds. Here mainly the interviewer checks your communication skills, the approach you use to solve problems, and also the content that is written in your CV. The first question that i was asked was to tell them about myself that is not on my CV, then he asked me some questions on the extra curricular activities and hobbies that I have mentioned in my CV. At last he checked my skills from the CV and asked me 2 questions on mysql. One on to find cumulative SUM and another on self joint.
Round 4: Round 4 is the HR round. In this round the interviewer just checked my documents and asked me about my family and if I am having a job at the moment or not.
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018- Senior Analyst
- Full-Time Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
- Capgemini Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2017
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.