OFSS came to our college campus for hiring for the position of Associate Consultant (Basically a mixture of technology and Managerial role). The CGPA criteria was 7.0.
Online Test: The online test was conducted on their own platform and is similar to what Oracle conducts
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Coding Ability
- Retention Ability
- 2 situational questions
- Data Interpretation
- Core CS Theory
The coding MCQs were more of from B-Trees and AVL trees (Self-balancing trees) and CS Theory had more weightage from DBMS and OS.
Around 200+ people sat for the round and 42 were shortlisted
- Technical Round 1: The interviewer was right away on questions.
- What is method overloading, method overriding, operator overloading?
- What is inheritance, polymorphism, dynamic binding?
- Give a real-life example of Stack and Queue
- Gave a simple question on Strings
- Gave 1 simple SQL query
- Why is Java platform-independent
- Explain to me the process when some URL Is entered to be searched?
- What is DNS?
Tip: Be ready with your resume thoroughly.
Technical Round 2: First he asked me to introduce myself, this round was sort of a techno-HR round wherein some technical question + some HR questions were asked.
- 1 SQL query
- Sizeof pointer in 64 bit and 32-bit machines
- Explain Polymorphism
- Explain Abstraction and abstract classes
- How does Java do multiple inheritances
HR Round: Some standard HR questions regarding my passion, my strengths, and my weaknesses.
total 10 people were selected luckily I was one of them.
- Infosys Interview for Experienced Associate Consultant
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus for OFSS)
- OFSS Interview Experience (On-Campus for APPS profile)
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- Zilker Technology Interview Experience Chennai - Consultant Trainee
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Zendrive Campus Interview Experience for Associate Data Scientist
- Oracle On Campus Interview Experience for Associate Solution Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience for Quality Support Associate
- Quikr Interview Experience (On-campus) for Associate Software Engineer(2019)
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Pool Campus at NIT Silchar | NIT Agartala | August 2019
- IBM On Campus Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile)
- IBM Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile) | On-Campus
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.