OFSS came to our college campus for hiring for the position of Associate Consultant (Basically a mixture of technology and Managerial role). The CGPA criteria was 7.0.
Online Test: The online test was conducted on their own platform and is similar to what Oracle conducts
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Coding Ability
- Retention Ability
- 2 situational questions
- Data Interpretation
- Core CS Theory
The coding MCQs were more of from B-Trees and AVL trees (Self-balancing trees) and CS Theory had more weightage from DBMS and OS.
Around 200+ people sat for the round and 42 were shortlisted
- Technical Round 1: The interviewer was right away on questions.
- What is method overloading, method overriding, operator overloading?
- What is inheritance, polymorphism, dynamic binding?
- Give a real-life example of Stack and Queue
- Gave a simple question on Strings
- Gave 1 simple SQL query
- Why is Java platform-independent
- Explain to me the process when some URL Is entered to be searched?
- What is DNS?
Tip: Be ready with your resume thoroughly.
Technical Round 2: First he asked me to introduce myself, this round was sort of a techno-HR round wherein some technical question + some HR questions were asked.
- 1 SQL query
- Sizeof pointer in 64 bit and 32-bit machines
- Explain Polymorphism
- Explain Abstraction and abstract classes
- How does Java do multiple inheritances
HR Round: Some standard HR questions regarding my passion, my strengths, and my weaknesses.
total 10 people were selected luckily I was one of them.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.