To check if an element is hidden or not, jQuery :hidden selector can be used. .toggle() function is used to toggle the visibility of an element.
- Get the height of the hidden element in jQuery
- jQuery | :hidden Selector
- How to check an element is visible or not using jQuery?
- How to check an element contains a class using jQuery?
- How to check an HTML element is empty using jQuery ?
- Difference between 'hidden' and 'aria-hidden' attributes in HTML
- How to remove parent element except its child element using jQuery ?
- jQuery | Move an element into another element
- jQuery | element + next Selector
- jQuery | Create a div element
- How to change the element id using jQuery ?
- How to create a div element in jQuery ?
- How to get focused element using jQuery?
- How to select an element by name with jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.