To check if an element is hidden or not, jQuery :hidden selector can be used. .toggle() function is used to toggle the visibility of an element.
- Get the height of the hidden element in jQuery
- How to create hidden form element on the fly using jQuery ?
- jQuery | :hidden Selector
- How to check an element contains a class using jQuery?
- How to check an element is visible or not using jQuery?
- How to check an element has certain CSS style using jQuery ?
- How to detect value change on hidden input field in JQuery ?
- How to check an HTML element is empty using jQuery ?
- Difference between 'hidden' and 'aria-hidden' attributes in HTML
- How to remove parent element except its child element using jQuery ?
- jQuery | Move an element into another element
- How to get focused element using jQuery?
- How to select an element by name with jQuery?
- How to create a div element in jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.