The hidden selector selects hidden elements to work upon.
Hidden elements are elements that are:
- Set to display:none
- Form elements with type=”hidden”
- Width and height set to 0
- A hidden parent element (this also hides child elements)
Note: This selector will not work on elements with visibility: hidden.
- How to check if an element is hidden in jQuery?
- Get the height of the hidden element in jQuery
- How to create hidden form element on the fly using jQuery ?
- How to detect value change on hidden input field in JQuery ?
- Difference between 'hidden' and 'aria-hidden' attributes in HTML
- jQuery | :gt() Selector
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :lt() Selector
- jQuery | :contains() Selector
- jQuery | :not() Selector
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | :odd Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | * Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.