Given a decimal number m, convert it into a binary string and apply n iterations, in each iteration 0 becomes “01” and 1 becomes “10”. Find ith(based indexing) index character in the string after nth iteration.
Input : m = 5, n = 2, i = 3 Output : 1 Input :m = 3, n = 3, i = 6 Output : 1
Recommended: Please solve it on “PRACTICE“first, before moving on to the solution.
1. Change a decimal number into binary and store in string s.
2. Run loop n times in each iteration. Run another loop of string
length s to convert 0 to “01” and 1 to “10” and store in another string s1.
After completion of each iteration, assign string s1 to s.
3. At last Return the value of ith index in string s.
Refer Set-2 for an optimized solution.
- Find i’th index character in a binary string obtained after n iterations | Set 2
- Find the character in first string that is present at minimum index in second string
- Find last index of a character in a string
- Find the last remaining Character in the Binary String according to the given conditions
- Find the number obtained after concatenation of binary representation of M and N
- Index of character depending on frequency count in string
- Find a string such that every character is lexicographically greater than its immediate next character
- Queries to find the last non-repeating character in the sub-string of a given string
- Queries to find the first non-repeating character in the sub-string of a string
- Find Index of 0 to be replaced with 1 to get longest continuous sequence of 1s in a binary array | Set-2
- Find k-th character of decrypted string | Set - 2
- Find k'th character of decrypted string | Set 1
- Find the last non repeating character in string
- Find one extra character in a string
- Find the first repeated character in a string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.