Difference between Bootstrap and JQuery UI:
- BASED ON IT’S USE: Bootstrap is famous for developing responsive websites and mobile projects. Using Bootstrap you can develop a feature that you can work in with every size of the screen as it provides consistency across all the browsers and different devices,
JQuery UI comes with a library of pre-written functions.
- BASED ON APPEARANCE: Bootstrap seems to be very professional even when you use it’s basic templates,
JQuery UI looks aged and old fashion and gives best appearance in old version browsers.
Based on above explained differences between Bootstrap and JQuery Ui there are some head to head differences between them which are mentioned below:
|Bootstrap is designed and created by core team of Twitter||JQuery UI is designed and created by JQuery team.|
|Bootstrap is mainly used to develop responsive web-pages.||JQuery UI contains its own user-interface counterpart.|
|Bootstrap is less demanded in the market as compared to the JQuery UI.||JQuery UI is highly demanded in the market.|
|Bootstrap is highly oriented towards responsiveness.||JQuery UI is less oriented towards responsiveness as compared to Bootstrap|
|Bootstrap has its own Bootstrap Grid system to develop free-flowing layout.||JQuery UI has no grid system.|
|Bootstrap looks very professional even with its basic template||JQuery UI looks old fashioned and not very professional as compared to Bootstrap|
|Bootstrap is based on CSS3 and looks cool in new browsers||JQuery UI is based on UI and looks cool in old browsers.|
|Bootstrap is developed to be instantly compatible with all sizes of screens.||JQuery doesn’t have this ability.|
- How to use complex HTML with twitter Bootstrap tooltip using jQuery ?
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- Differences between TCP and UDP
- Differences between JDK, JRE and JVM
- What are the differences between npm and npx ?
- Differences between Web Services and Web API
- What are the differences between C and Embedded C?
- What are the differences between any vs Object in TypeScript?
- Differences between Data paths
- Differences between Testing and Debugging
- Differences between POP3 and IMAP
- Similarities and Differences between Ruby and C++
- Differences between IPv4 and IPv6
- Differences Between Django vs Laravel
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.