1. Angular5 :
Angular 5 is a later version of the AngularJS that came after Angular 4, developed by Google for help developers in creating apps fast, as it removed unnecessary codes. Angular 5 is more advanced and has its own set of features like build optimizer, compiler improvements, and code-sharing feature. It was launched on 1st November 2017.
2. ReactJS :
Difference between Angular 5 and ReactJS :
|1.||It was developed by Google.||It was developed by Facebook.|
|3.||It works on MVC architecture.||While it works on MVP architecture.|
|4.||In Angular 5, unit testing is easy as compared to ReactJS.||In ReactJS, unit testing is complex as compared to Angular 5|
|5.||It provides templates through dynamic HTML attributes which makes application functional easy.||It provides underscore templates, not fully featured.|
|6.||Angular 5 is slow in performance in case of small data sets.||ReactJS is faster in performance in case of small data sets.|
|7.||It is generally suited for building large and multi paged web applications.||It is used for small and single page applications.|
- Difference between Angular 2 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 4 and ReactJS
- Angular vs ReactJS : Which one is Most In-Demand Frontend Development Framework in 2019?
- Difference between Angular 4 and Angular 5
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- Difference between Reactjs and Nodejs
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- Difference between Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Difference Between Angular and Knockout
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- Difference between Angular and jQuery
- What is the difference between change and ngModelChange in Angular?
- How ajax works? Difference between angular js and jquery
- Adding Angular Material Component to Angular Application
- Angular 7 | Angular Data Services using Observable
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- Routing in Angular JS using Angular UI Router
- ReactJS | AJAX and API
- ReactJS | Refs
- ReactJS | PropTypes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.