1. Angular 2 :
Angular 2 is the successive version of Angular JS which is a complete rewrite of AngularJS by the angular team of Google. It is not the typical update, but it is completely different from AngularJS. Angular 2 is an open-source front-end web development framework for building web applications and has great functionality and support.
2. ReactJS :
Difference between Angular 2 and ReactJS :
|1.||It was released in September 2016.||It was released in May 2013.|
|4.||It provides full MVC functionality.||It is responsible for the view layer of web application.|
|6.||Debugging is difficult in Angular 2 as compared to ReactJS.||Debugging is easy in ReactJS as compared to Angular 2.|
|7.||It provides two-way data binding i.e., data flows in both way.||It provides one-way data binding i.e., data flows in one way.|
|8.||It is well scalable and determine fixed boundaries.||It is not scalable and does not determine any boundaries.|
|9.||Optimization of code is less flexible in Angular 2.||While code optimization is highly flexible in ReactJS.|
- Difference between Angular 5 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 4 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 4 and Angular 5
- Angular vs ReactJS : Which one is Most In-Demand Frontend Development Framework in 2019?
- Routing in Angular JS using Angular UI Router
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- Angular 7 | Angular Data Services using Observable
- Adding Angular Material Component to Angular Application
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- Difference between Reactjs and Nodejs
- How ajax works? Difference between angular js and jquery
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- Difference between Angular and jQuery
- Difference between Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Difference Between Angular and Knockout
- What is the difference between change and ngModelChange in Angular?
- Difference between Preact and Angular
- Difference between Angular and Aurelia
- What are the differences between an Annotation and a Decorator in Angular?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.