1. Angular 4 :
2. ReactJS :
Difference between Angular 4 and ReactJS :
|1.||It was developed by Google.||It was developed by Facebook.|
|4.||It works using browser’s DOM.||It works using Virtual DOM i.e., simplified version of DOM.|
|5.||The number of developers using Angular 4 is more as compared to ReactJS.||The number of developer using ReactJS is less.|
|6.||It provides two-way data binding.||It provides one-way data binding.|
|7.||It is generally suited for building cross-platform mobile apps ,enterprise web applications and single page applications(SPA) too.||It is used for dynamic and single page applications.|
|9.||Angular 4 is slow in performance in case of small or single page application.||While it is far better in performance in case of small or single page application as compare to Angular 4.|
- Difference between Angular 5 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 2 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 4 and Angular 5
- Angular vs ReactJS : Which one is Most In-Demand Frontend Development Framework in 2019?
- Routing in Angular JS using Angular UI Router
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- Angular 7 | Angular Data Services using Observable
- Adding Angular Material Component to Angular Application
- Difference between Reactjs and Nodejs
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- How ajax works? Difference between angular js and jquery
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- Difference between Angular and jQuery
- Difference between Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Difference Between Angular and Knockout
- What is the difference between change and ngModelChange in Angular?
- Difference between Preact and Angular
- Difference between Angular and Aurelia
- What are the differences between an Annotation and a Decorator in Angular?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : bunnyram19