Below is my DBS (Asia’s Largest Digital Bank), Hyderabad Interview Experience.
Round 1: First round was an online coding round consisting of 14 questions to be completed in 75 minutes. Those who are habituated of Competitive Programming and basics of CS fundamentals can easily clear this round. First 4 questions were coding questions and next 10 questions were MCQ consisting of the mixture of C, C++, Database, operating System, Networking and Aptitude questions.
Round 3: Students who cleared round 2 were interviewed by the group of panels, consisting of the mix of technical and HR interview :
Question 1: BFS and DFS, Topological Sort
Question 2: Find median in a stream (Maximum heap method was expected)
Question 3: Implement stack using two queues
Question 4: What is normalization
Question 5: Longest increasing Subsequence, Coin change Problem (Dynamic Programming)
Question 6: Why do you want to join DBS
Question 7: Tell the names of group members with whom you worked in previous round (Hackathon Round)
Question 8: What will you do if your seniors are working in wrong direction. How would you handle the situation ?
Question 9: What are the three most important topics in India currently according to you?
Question 10: What is the first perfect number?
Question 11: Do you have any question from us ? What’s your expectation from us?
Soon after the interview, the result was declared and I was selected. Thanks to geeksforgeeks.
- DBS Interview Experience (Technical Associate Position for Freshers)
- Salesforce Interview Experience | Set 6 (Off-Campus for Associate Member of Technical Staff)
- DBS Technical Associate Hiring Experience 2020
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- BNY Mellon Interview Experience for freshers
- BNY Mellon Interview Experience for Freshers
- BNY Mellon Interview Experience for SDE (Freshers)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience for SDE(freshers)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for Freshers | SDE | On-Campus
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus) for freshers
- Streamoid Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Freshers)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Freshers | SDE | On Campus
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for Freshers | SDE On-Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (On Campus For Freshers)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience| Set 6 (On-Campus for Freshers)
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus at NIT Warangal) for freshers
- American Express Interview Experience | 2019 Off-Campus SDE Freshers
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.