I got a call from consultant and within a day HR scheduled my interview. Interview process at Coviam has 4 – 5 rounds.
First round (F2F)
1 : I had Java background, so he asked me New features in JAVA 8, Streams APIs etc.
2 : Questions related to projects from my resume
3 : Questions from java Collections APIs like implementation of hashmap, concurrent hashmap etc
4 : One simple algorithm question to check whether i can code or not ?
Second round (F2F – Technical)
1 : Questions related to projects from my resume. Questions on Microservice architecture, REST services etc.
2 : Design dashboard application to display trending tags based on twitter data stream
3 : Search element in 2d matrix (row wise – column wise sorted)
Third round (F2F – Manager Round)
I had done some work on API performance optimization in my previous organization. This round was completely focused on that.
1 : How hibernate caching works?
2 : Design Hibernate second level caching ? How to cache join query? In-memory Caching and distributed caching?
Fourth round (F2F – Co-Founder Round)
This was behavioural round.
1) Given a puzzle and write pseudo code for that.
2) Given a choice, which company you would join (Google/Facebook/Microsoft) and why?
Overall the technical rounds were good and if one practice DS/Algo questions and some concepts of System Designs, then he/she can easily crack the rounds.
After this long process, I got a call next day stated that “Hi, Congratulations you are selected and cleared all the rounds and we are happy to offer you SDE-2 position”.
- Coviam Interview Experience
- Coviam Software Developer Internship Experience
- COVIAM Interview Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.