Round 1: Written test on their own platform. 10-15 Java MCQs. Coding Q1 – Convert a given tree to its Sum Tree , Q2 –Remove duplicates from a given string , Q3 – n’th node from the end of a Linked List
Round 2: F2F at Coviam Bangalore.
About current project.
Write a program to insert data of any user’s favorite 3 movies and a method to find top three movies at any given time.
Questions on technologies written in CV like Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate, Kafka, etc.
Round 3: F2F
Find all the pairs in an Array which equal given sum.
Design HashMap with using primitive datatypes.
Inorder traversal without using recursion.
Basic Java Questions.
Not selected because “competition for jobs at coviam is always strong” 😉
- Coviam Interview Experience for SDE II (2.3 yr Experience)
- Coviam Software Developer Internship Experience
- COVIAM Interview Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.