Applied through employee referral
Round 1: I was sent a link 40 multiple choice questions were there 20 aptitude questions and rest 20 questions from java fundamentals, oops, expected output, basic data structure questions.
Round 2: It was a interview round i had to share the screen via Skype to perform coding live, questions asked were method overloading, overriding and these 2 programs
1) Program to Check if the Substring is present in the given String.
2) Program to find all pairs of elements in an integer array whose sum is equal to a given number.
Round 3: This round was also a Skype interview more depth questions about method overloading, overriding ex- what are reference types how the output changes when reference types are changed programs asked were
1) Detect loop in a linked list.
2) Find intersection point of two linked list.
TIP:- do lot of program of array, String and data structure including Stack, Queue, Linked list be clear about basic time complexity, don’t give your interview if you don’t know data structure and all programs you have to code live in front of the interviewer and compile it.
i was rejected in last round because i was not good at data structure
- Coviam Interview Experience
- Coviam Interview Experience for SDE II (2.3 yr Experience)
- COVIAM Interview Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus FTE+Internship)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus FTE+Internship)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 19 (On Campus Internship)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- 3DPLM Interview Experience for Software Developer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.