Online Written test
1 Hour 50 questions NO negative marking.
Approx 25 aptitude(distance-time, permutations, probability, logical reasoning, etc)
Remaining 25 from technical section(C-output, error in the code, stack, linked list problems, binary tree leaf nodes, OS scheduling numerical, one complex SQL query, BITwise operations and rest 7 to 8 questions were from digital electronics).
Tip: Speed and accuracy matter a lot in this round.
1st round Technical
There were 3 people in the panel. 2 were asking questions and the 3rd one was observing me.
They started with- Tell me about yourself.
Then they grilled every single line of my resume. Every project, technology used and my role in that was thoroughly discussed.
One question on synchronous and asynchronous communication between systems.
When I explained to them about my job role in earlier work experience they asked how my job could be automated. I told them some machine learning algorithm. They were satisfied with my approach.
What is LDAP? I have studied this concept earlier but was unable to answer at that point of time.
Then they asked do I have some questions for them. I asked about what kind of projects I will be working on if I got selected. They told everything about that.
This round ended in around 35-40 minutes.
Tell me about yourself.
Explain everything about my work experience as I was having 2 years of work-exp earlier.
Some other basic HR questions.
What I liked about the company PPT.
Then she asked do I have some questions for her. I asked about Cisco work culture and one question on their PPT. She replied them briefly.
Then I was asked to wait outside.
At the end of the day, I got selected for both internship and Full-time offer. 🙂
1. Be thorough about every single word written in your resume.
2. Clarity on your projects and problem-solving ability.
3. Prepare some questions to ask them at the end of the interview If they ask you to do so. For this do some analysis about the company and understand the PPT well.
4. Don’t try to act over smart. The interviewer might be your future team-mate or your project manager. They should love working with you.
5. There is no shortcut to success.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Cisco Interview Experience | Software Engineer Profile (On-Campus )
- Ford Motors Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer Profile)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 15 (On Campus - Software Engineer)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 11 (Network Consultant Engineer)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Q&A Profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- WheelsEye Interview Experience SDE Profile
- Hike Interview Experience | QA Profile
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 11 (For MNT Profile)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Microsoft-IDC Interview Experience-SDE profile (on-campus for FTE)
- CarWale Interview Experience for SDE profile on Campus
- Infosys Interview Experience for Specialist Profile
- Samsung R&D Interview Experience | Set 37 (For developer profile)