Chai Point Recruitment Process
This article will give you information about the company, their recruitment process, sample questions that have been asked previously, lots of experiences shared by other aspirants, and the portal where you can apply
The FOUNTAIN cloud-based native technology platform powers the omni-channel beverage company Chai Point. Chai remains its main beverage offering, but coffee is steadily gaining strength in its lineup. Bangalore is home to more than 50 members of the Shark team. With 3000+ Tea & Coffee Dispensers (Box C) and 150 company-owned Chai Point outlets, there are 1500+ employees working across 18 cities in India. The packaged portfolio is increasingly available through online & offline channels.
- Round: 1(Online Test)
- Round: 2(Technical)
Chai Point Eligibility Criteria:
- 60% & CGPA in Academics (X, XII, and Graduation) with no active backlogs.
- Max 1 year between XII and first year of graduation.
Online Test: pseudoCode, Data Structures, and Algorithms Questions, Behavioral Competency Test, Programming Logic Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS), C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
Technical Interview: Discussion on Projects and Industrial Training Basic Programming Questions, Data Structures and Algorithms, and Computer Science Concepts.
- Why Chai Point?
- Why did you decide to apply for this role?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Tell me something about yourself, which you haven’t mentioned in your resume.
Interview Experience: It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you with Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it. To check all types of interview experiences please go through Chai Point
Questions asked in Chai Point:
- Remove spaces from a given string
- Program for sum of arithmetic series
- Binary Search
- Python Program for factorial of a number
- Check if a number is Palindrome
We have resources for you from which you can prepare the programming questions that tech companies will ask you in the interview.
SDE SHEET – A Complete Guide for SDE Preparation
Where to apply:
Please Login to comment...