Capgemini Interview Experience for Test Analyst/Cloud Technology
Today I am sharing my experience in interviewing with Capgemini. In the month of August 2020, Capgemini started the registration process through Superset. The Job designation mentioned was Test Analyst on Cloud Technology.
On 16th September 2020 they conducted the first round which consists of:
- English Verbal and Comprehension round (Elimination round)
- Game-Based Aptitude (Elimination Round)
- Behavioral Round (Non-Elimination)
Students, able to give the Behavioral round were all selected for the Technical interview process.
The Technical Interview and HR interview were conducted one after the other on 6th October 2020.
Questions asked in the Technical Interview:
- Tell me about yourself
- What have you planned for your final year project?
- What are your achievements so far?
- What projects have you prepared? Describe the one you like the most?
- So you have used MySQL in your project… ok you are good with SQL development then, do you know NoSQL?
- Are you familiar with Cloud Technology?
- What is a Virtual Machine in Cloud?
- Familiar with Linux? ( asks some basic commands )
- Difference between Http and Https
- How does a router work?
- What is IP used for?
- What’s TCP?
- Suppose the team you will be working with have 2 members who are not interested in the work and costs you efficiency and time… and they do not care what anyone says what will you do?
- Do you have any questions?
Those who cleared the Technical Interview got another mail for an HR interview within 30minutes.
Questions asked by HR:
- Introduce yourself
- Tell me about your projects
- What challenges have you faced?
- Ask me to describe how I know I am a quick learner
- What Strengths do you have? For example, please.
- Tell me about your family
- Any questions?
On 8th October 2020, they sent all the final selects name and fortunately I was one of them.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.