I got call from Capgemini to attend interview for C++ developer ( they picked up my profile from naukri).
Interview scheduled on Saturday at Capgemini Airoli office, Mumbai.
Interview time mentioned in call letter : 10 AM so i reached at 9:50 AM.
but after waiting for all most 5 hours they called me for 1st round of Interview(even it was not walk-in)
Interviewer: tell me about yourself?
Interviewer : How would you rate yourself in C++ out of 10.
Interviewer: What is inheritance?
Interviewer: What is singleton class?
Me: explained little bit.
Interviewer: What is runtime polymorphism?
Interviewer: Tell me what you have done in your project by using C++, which data structure you have used?
Interviewer: What is concept of socket programming?(As i mentioned socket programming in intro as my previous project)
Interviewer: Ok, you can wait for some time.
Me : ok, have a good day!
So guys that was my overall Interview experience with Capgemini.
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
- Capgemini Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2017
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018- Senior Analyst
- Full-Time Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.