Round 1: Online Test
The round was conducted on Co-Cubes platform. It consisted of Quantitative Aptitude (16 questions) and Logical Reasoning(16 questions). Focus more on topics such as Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Profit and Loss, Averages and Ratios. The time was sufficient to solve all questions. Most probably there will be sectional cut-off so try to be in the top 10 or 20% of all the people attending the drive.
After this which had an essay round in which simple topics were given. I got a topic named- Is owning a house important in life. There were other simple topics such as – Are humans responsible for global warming, Traditional teaching methods or smart classrooms, which is a better alternative. Many people from my college were eliminated in essay round even though simple topics were given. Even though the topics are very simple and the no. of words you have to write is very less the catch here is that try not using backspace, give a space after every full-stop and comma, also make sure you use the right spellings and you will be good to go.
Round 2: Pseudo-code
After the first round, the qualified students were called for a Pseudo-code round. The round consisted of various questions from C, C++, Data structures. If you are preparing for GATE, then it would be an easy task for you to crack this round. Some questions directly asked the time complexities of sorting algorithms. The only problem in this round for a technically sound person would be TIME. You just have 1 minute for each question and analyzing the output questions in under 1 minute was quite a challenge and would require a lot of practice. You can try MCQ type output questions from geeksforgeeks and time yourself to crack this round.
Round 3: Technical Round
After the Pseudo-code round, we had a pre-placement talk, which consisted of various details about CapGemini, their vision and mission, details about their training centers and the package details. It is advised to listen to the talk with attention so that you can answer questions in HR.
For the technical round there were around 7-10 panels. We were called one-by-one. Questions asked to me and some of my friends included the following-
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is the latest version of Java available out there currently?
- What is Lambda expression?
- Questions on Java inheritance.
- What are some of the latest technologies you are aware of?
- Write a program to print the permutations of a string.
- What was you project? Technologies used?
- Sorting algorithms.
- Some basic CN questions like functionalities of OSI layers.
- What is friend keyword used for in C++.
All these are a compilation of the questions asked to my friends. I was asked only questions based on my Resume. I suggest you to know your resume in and out. Also at the end of the technical round, I was asked to speak on any topic of my choice for 3 minutes. Don’t choose any random topic. Make sure the topic is relevant, better choose a technology or probably its applications.
Round 4: HR Round
If you qualify the technical round, you are almost in unless you make a huge mistake in HR Round. We were actually given a form that had to filled prior to the interview, so make sure you at least fill the necessary fields, because I one of my friends was rejected for not filling a field and not being able to justify why she couldn’t fill it.
Otherwise you just have to be yourself. The only questions asked to me in HR round were-
1.Why CapGemini?( Here the PPT will help you :))
2. Will you be able to relocate?
All the best!
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Full-Time Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018- Senior Analyst
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- TCS On Campus Interview Experience 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience 2018 (On Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- Amazon Interview Experience (On campus 2018)
- TCS Interview Experience - (Off-campus through Codevita 2018)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.