Capgemini India Interview Experience for Senior Analyst Role 2020 (On-Campus)
Round 1 (Online Test):
- Technical Section (15 MCQ questions) – Questions based on Pseudo code, DSA concepts, algorithms, predict the output was asked.
- Verbal Section (15 MCQ questions) – Passage based comprehension, active/passive, error in the sentence, synonym/antonym, missing words, etc. were asked
- Gaming Section : 3 Games with 3 levels each, games were based on memorization, and shifting blocks to put the ball in the hole and one reasoning based game.
- Psychometric Section (100 Questions) – Just to see your behavior and decision-making capabilities, not an elimination round.
Note: Each Round (Technical, Verbal, Gaming) is elimination rounds.
Round 2 (Technical Interview):
- Code to convert email into the desired format + writing the code.
Ex: Input: John@gmail.com, Output: J***@g****.com, Input: firstname.lastname@example.org, Output: g********@y****.com
- Puzzle: A monkey climbs 3m up and slips 2m down in one day. How many days to climb 5m? (Ans: 5 Days)
- Puzzle: There are 5 chocolates in a box and 5 students. Distribute chocolate equally among students, and make sure one chocolate remains in the box? (Ans: Give the last student chocolate along with the box)
Round 3 (HR Interview):
- What challenges you faced while working in a team, and how did you manage them?
- What helps you to stay strong and keep trying when you feel low?
- What is the opinion of your friends and teachers about you?
- Ready to relocate and other formality questions.
Special thanks to Geeksforgeeks for the preparation resources. All the very best 🙂