Given radius and height of Cylinder, calculate the volume, total surface area and curved surface area of cylinder.
The volume of cylinder is defined as the amount of three dimensional space occupied by the cylinder or the storage capacity of a cylinder. We can calculate volume of cylinder by using formula:
where ‘ r ‘is radius of the base and ‘ h ‘ is height of cylinder.
Surface area of cylinder is the number of square units that will exactly cover outer surface of a cone. There are three surfaces in a cylinder, one curved and two circular bases. Total surface area of cylinder is the sum of the area of both circular bases and area of curved surface. The total surface area includes the area of the circular top and base, as well as the Curved Surface Area (CSA).
We can calculate curved surface area and total surface area by using formula:
Input : Enter Radius Of Cylinder 5 Enter Height Of Cylinder 8 Output : Volume Of Cylinder = 628.3185307179587 Total Surface Area Of Cylinder = 408.4070449666731 Curved Surface Area Of Cylinder = 251.32741228718345 Input :Enter Radius Of Cylinder 15 Enter Height Of Cylinder 10 Output :Volume Of Cylinder = 7068.583470577034 Total Surface Area Of Cylinder = 2356.194490192345 Curved Surface Area Of Cylinder = 942.4777960769379
Volume Of Cylinder = 628.3185307179587 Total Surface Area Of Cylinder = 408.4070449666731 Total Surface Area Of Cylinder = 251.32741228718345
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Volume of largest right circular cylinder within a Sphere
- Volume of biggest sphere within a right circular cylinder
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Python | Percentage increase in the total surface area of the cuboid
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Calculate Volume of Dodecahedron
- Java Program for Program to calculate volume of a Tetrahedron
- Total ways of choosing X men and Y women from a total of M men and W women
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.