The task is to write a program to print Hello World without using main() and semicolon.
As we already know how to print Hello World without the use of a semicolon. Now for writing without main() method, we will need a Macro.
- Print Hello World without semicolon in C/C++
- How to print a semicolon(;) without using semicolon in C/C++?
- Writing first C++ program : Hello World example
- C Hello World Program
- C/C++ program for calling main() in main()
- Beginning Java programming with Hello World Example
- The "Hello World" To Programming
- C Program to Print Number series without using any loop
- C Program to print Fibonacci Series without using loop
- How to change the output of printf() in main() ?
- How to call some function before main() function in C++?
- How can we write main as a class in C++?
- Understanding "static" in "public static void main" in Java
- Print Number series without using any loop
- How to print N times without using loops or recursion ?
- C program to copy string without using strcpy() function
- Program to find LCM of 2 numbers without using GCD
- C Program to concatenate two strings without using strcat
- C program to Compare Two Strings without using strcmp() function
- How to print without newline in Python?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.