int sprintf(char *str, const char *string,...);
sprintf stands for “String print”. Instead of printing on console, it store output on char buffer which are specified in sprintf
Sum of 10 and 20 is 30
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- What is the difference between printf, sprintf and fprintf?
- Construct a string that has exactly K subsequences from given string
- Check if a large number is divisible by a number which is a power of 2
- Remove leading zeros from a Number given as a string
- Minimum cost to convert given string to consist of only vowels
- Difference between C and Objective C
- Longest substring that starts with X and ends with Y
- Print all possible palindromic string formed using any pair of given strings
- Check if a string can be split into two strings with same number of K-frequent characters
- Count of substrings having all distinct characters
- Calculate weight of parenthesis based on the given conditions
- Smallest number greater than X which is K-periodic
- Check if a given string is a Reverse Bitonic String or not
- Check if a given string is Even-Odd Palindrome or not