The task is to write a program to print Hello World without using main() and semicolon.
As we already know how to print Hello World without the use of a semicolon. Now for writing without main() method, we will need a Macro.
- Print Hello World without semicolon in C/C++
- How to print a semicolon(;) without using semicolon in C/C++?
- C Hello World Program
- Writing first C++ program : Hello World example
- How to change the output of printf() in main() ?
- Program to print Hut
- Program to print the Cot Bed Pattern
- Program to print pattern
- Program to print DNA sequence
- Program to print the pattern ‘D’
- Program to print the given Z Pattern
- Program to print the pattern 'G'
- Program to print the Sum of series -1 + 2 + 11 + 26 + 47 +.....
- Program to print the given H Pattern
- Program to print the pattern "GFG"
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.