ReactJS Onsen UI Toast Component
ReactJS Onsen-UI is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed to developing HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps in a beautiful and efficient way. Toast Component allows the user to display dismissable information or simple actions at the bottom of the page. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Onsen-UI Toast Component.
- isOpen: It is used to indicate whether the toast open and shown or not.
- animation: It is used to denote the animation-name like default, ascend, lift, fall, fade, or none.
- modifier: It is used for the appearance of the toast.
- animationOptions: It is used to specify the animation’s duration, delay, and timing.
- onPreShow: It is a callback function that is triggered just before the toast is displayed.
- onPostShow: It is a callback function that is triggered just after the toast is displayed.
- onPreHide: It is a callback function that is triggered just before the toast is hidden.
- onPostHide: It is a callback function that is triggered just after the toast is hidden.
- onDeviceBackButton: It is a custom handler for device back button.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install onsenui react-onsenui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: