Akamai Interview Experience | Set 2
The written round consisted of three sections:
- First section consisted of 25 general aptitude questions to be attempted in 30 min.
- Second section consisted of 25 technical questions(MCQ’s) to be attempted in 30 min. The question wise division was:
- Around 7-8 questions from networking
- Around 7-8 questions from operating systems.
- Around 4-5 questions from software engineering.
- Other questions on different genres of Computer Science.
- This section consisted of 2 programming questions to be solved in 1 hour.
- Given a number N. our task is to find the closest Palindrome number whose absolute difference with given number is minimum and absolute difference must be greater than 0.
- Given an unsorted array, find the minimum difference between any pair in given array and print all the pairs as a String.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up