Recently I interviewed at Adrosonic CS IT Pvt. Ltd which came to my campus for the role of Research and Innovation Engineer, the whole interview process was smooth and virtual due to covid-19, we appeared for the process from our homes. The process rounds which took place were as follows:
A total of 120-150 students applied for this role and there was initial shortlisting by the company and then, a total of 90 around students appeared for the first round which was an Aptitude Test Round.
Aptitude Test Round (Elimination Round): It consists of a total of 90 questions were there which consists of Verbal (20 questions), logical (20 questions), quantitative (20 questions), and computer-related technical MCQ questions involving concepts of C++ input-output, OOPS (Object-Oriented Programming), Networking, DBMS (Database Management Systems), OS (Operating Systems) questions. After this round, a total of 32 candidates were shortlisted for GD (Group Discussion Round).
Behavioral Questions (Non-elimination Round): After the test, we were given a link to fill out our answers to the given behavioral questions there were around 7 questions (all compulsory) to be filled and submitted, the questions were basically to test your thinking and understanding skills to a particular situation.
Group Discussion (Elimination Round): We were divided into 4 groups of 8 each and we had our group discussion where my topic was Social Media: Merits and Demerits, at first we were given 2 minutes time to think and then 15 minutes time for discussing, I spoke for 2-3 minutes listing merits and demerits of it and kept on adding more points to it. After this round, a total of 13 candidates were shortlisted for Personal Interview Round. You can find the topics for GD from the IndiaBix website.
Psychometric test (Non-elimination Round): This round had around 40-50 questions that were given to measure individuals’ mental capabilities and behavioral style designed to measure candidates’ suitability for a role based on the required personality characteristics and aptitude (or cognitive abilities).
Technical Interview + HR Round: This round was taken in slots, there were four-panel members. Questions were asked related to OOPS concepts, database (NoSql, SQL), and was resume based completely. I was asked about the internship which I mentioned in the resume on what technologies I worked upon and how was my journey and learnings and some behavioral questions.
At last, results came out around 2:00 am and only 4 out of 13 got selected for the full-time offer at Adrosonic as Research and Innovation Engineer, and I was one of them, thanks to the free resources provided by GeeksforGeeks.
Overall it was a good experience, I enjoyed the process.
Important: Practice aptitude questions from IndiaBix and GD topics as well and for computer-related technical MCQs follow GeeksforGeeks, be confident in GD as well as the interview, and speak good points in GD.
The platform used for aptitude and behavioral questions were: https://www.merittrac.com/pariksha2/default.html
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Samsung Research Institute Bangalore (Research Engineer)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience | Set 2
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Philips Innovation Campus)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Philips Innovation Campus)
- Dailyhunt (Verse Innovation) Interview Experience | Software Engineer
- Moonraft Innovation Labs Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Interview Experience for Quantitative and Research Analysis Role
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 4 (Samsung Research Institute, Delhi)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.