This was an online round. There were 3 coding questions and around12-13 logical reasoning and Aptitude questions. Coding questions were based on string manipulation and greedy algorithms and were very easy as far as I remember. It took me 20 minutes to solve those 3. Aptitude questions took a little more time relatively and it was based on matrices and probability mostly. Some questions about common algorithms were also asked. Overall, not a very hard test.
It was a telephonic Interview for about 40 minutes. The interviewer asked me about my interests and hobbies. He then started asking me questions based on my Resume. He asked me a lot of questions about all my projects and the extra online courses I have done. I wasn’t very confident about some parts of my projects and it reflected in my interview. He asked me a question about Smart Contracts because I mentioned blockchain in my Resume. Other questions he asked later were-
- Define a class that cannot be inherited multiple times and can be instantiated only once. ( I got confused between Singleton class and a Virtual class in C++)
- Make a tree-like structure where every level has i nodes where i is the level number and right link of the 1st node and left link of the 2nd node in a layer points to the same node. ( Mesh like structure) I was able to solve this with a little help from the interviewer.
- How would I implement a text file that has a stream of words and at any time it has to generate the topmost occurred word in the text. I suggested making a hash map for it.
With this, my interview was over. I was very nervous at the start and gained a little confidence by the end. I didn’t get the offer. Thanks for reading, hope this helped.
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
- InterviewBit Interview Experience | Off-campus Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for 2020 Summer Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 Product-Dev Summer Intern
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- JP Morgan Internship Experience (2020 Summer)
- Adobe Interview experience | 2020 Internship (Off-campus)
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
- Adobe Summer Intern Interview Experience
- Fourkites Interview Experience | Summer Internship
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Dailyhunt Summer internship interview experience (on campus)
- CISCO Interview Experience | Summer Internship (Feb 2019)
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Microsoft TechSetGo Summer Internship Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.