Round 1: This round was completely based on Data structures and Algorithms. The interviewer first told me to Introduce yourself. Then, he asked the following questions.
Ques 1. An array is initially given to you. You have to generate another array from given array under some conditions. I have written an article on this problem. You can see the solution here.
Ques 2. Find the maximum path sum between any two nodes in a binary tree.
A follow-up of the above problem is how to handle the negative numbers.
Ques 3. You are provided two tables, write a SQL query to join them and provide the required output. Also, how will you handle NULL values?
This round goes for up to 1.5 hours. I have to code both problems and also explain to him using the given example.
Round 2: This round was a combination of both Resume and Data structures and Algorithms. It begins with few coding problems and then resume discussion.
Ques 1: Do you know Binary search tree.
Ques 2: Difference between Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree.
Ques 3: Given two words A and B, and a dictionary, C, find the length of shortest transformation sequence from A to B such that you must change exactly one character in every transformation and each intermediate word must exist in the dictionary C. You can see the problem here.
After these coding problems he starts asking from my resume.
Ques 4: Tell me about your previous internships you have done.
Ques 6: Some question on Andriod like intent vs fragment etc.
Ques 7: What is SQL, what are all types of joins in SQL. What is the use of self-join in SQL?
The round goes up to 1:5 hours, then the interviewer asked me if I have something to ask. My suggestion is always ready with 2-3 question to ask.
Verdict : Selected
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for 2020 Summer Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- Adobe Interview Experience | Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Off Campus Internship 2020 Summer
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE Summer Internship | Virtual On-campus 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- JP Morgan Internship Experience (2020 Summer)
- Microsoft Summer Internship Off Campus 2020
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Experience (Summer Analyst, On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (On-campus for Summer Internship)
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- Microsoft TechSetGo Summer Internship Interview Experience
- Dailyhunt Summer internship interview experience (on campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)