I am going to share pinpointed details of my interview experience as they are fresh in my mind. So, It was a TELEPHONIC round. The interviewer first asked me basic interview questions like “Tell me about yourself”. Then he asked me to explain all my projects. I explained each of them. So he kept asking me questions related to my projects, concepts implemented etc. He asked me the ER diagram of a DBMS project that I had done. He also asked me what a foreign key is and what are the entities in my project. He asked me the importance of fuzzy logic(Project Specific). He asked me to implement a graph, stack. He asked me to find out the GCD of a number using for loop, while loop, recursive method. Later he asked me the definition of a Semaphore. In the end, he asked me to rate myself in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Adobe Interview Experience | Summer Internship 2020
- Morgan Stanley Interview | (Summer Internship, 2019)
- CISCO Interview Experience | Summer Internship (Feb 2019)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- Microsoft Summer Internship - 2019 | Campus Recruitment
- Goldman Sachs on campus Internship Experience for summer 2019
- Adobe Summer Intern Interview Experience
- Microsoft TechSetGo Summer Internship Interview Experience
- Dailyhunt Summer internship interview experience (on campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.