I am going to share pinpointed details of my interview experience as they are fresh in my mind. So, It was a TELEPHONIC round. The interviewer first asked me basic interview questions like “Tell me about yourself”. Then he asked me to explain all my projects. I explained each of them. So he kept asking me questions related to my projects, concepts implemented etc. He asked me the ER diagram of a DBMS project that I had done. He also asked me what a foreign key is and what are the entities in my project. He asked me the importance of fuzzy logic(Project Specific). He asked me to implement a graph, stack. He asked me to find out the GCD of a number using for loop, while loop, recursive method. Later he asked me the definition of a Semaphore. In the end, he asked me to rate myself in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- CISCO Interview Experience | Summer Internship (Feb 2019)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | (Summer Internship, 2019)
- Microsoft Summer Internship - 2019 | Campus Recruitment
- Goldman Sachs on campus Internship Experience for summer 2019
- Adobe Summer Intern Interview Experience
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Microsoft TechSetGo Summer Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- Dailyhunt Summer internship interview experience (on campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.