I am going to share pinpointed details of my interview experience as they are fresh in my mind. So, It was a TELEPHONIC round. The interviewer first asked me basic interview questions like “Tell me about yourself”. Then he asked me to explain all my projects. I explained each of them. So he kept asking me questions related to my projects, concepts implemented etc. He asked me the ER diagram of a DBMS project that I had done. He also asked me what a foreign key is and what are the entities in my project. He asked me the importance of fuzzy logic(Project Specific). He asked me to implement a graph, stack. He asked me to find out the GCD of a number using for loop, while loop, recursive method. Later he asked me the definition of a Semaphore. In the end, he asked me to rate myself in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Microsoft Summer Internship - 2019 | Campus Recruitment
- Goldman Sachs on campus Internship Experience for summer 2019
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- Microsoft TechSetGo Summer Internship Interview Experience
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Dailyhunt Summer internship interview experience (on campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (On-campus for Summer Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Experience (Summer Analyst, On-Campus)
- Deutsche bank for summer internship
- Amazon summer internship (Hospitality, Work, Learning and Perks)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Internship For IDC
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.