The interviewer first asked me to tell sumthing about myself. Then he asked my favorite subjects
- what are virtual functions in C++? how are calls to virtual functions resolved at runtime?
- what is the need for virtual destructors?
- if there are virtual destructors then why there are no virtual constructors?
- there are n mountains. you are given a 1d array A where A[i] represent the height of mountain i+1. how will you find a valley in that array.( A valley is a value in array which is smaller than both its left and right neighbors ).
Ans 4 this question is similar to finding peak element in an array, given on geeks for geeks
- he asked me the famous puzzle in which there are 1000 identical bottles. one of them contains poison. A person after drinking the poison dies after 24 hours. You have to identify the poisonous bottle in 1 day. minimum no of prisoners needed to find the poisonous bottle.
ans 10( 1000 can be represented in binary using 10 bits .)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship
- Adobe Research Internship Interview Experience
- Adobe Interview Experience | Summer Internship 2020
- Adobe Interview experience | 2020 Internship (Off-campus)
- Adobe Interview | Set 13 (On Campus for Internship)
- Adobe ( Product development) Internship Interview
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
- Adobe (Product development) Internship Interview On Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-2
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 32 (For MTS-1)