Adobe Shecodes Interview Experience | Adobe Assessment 2020
There were four tests under the Adobe Assessment round that are the following:
- Cognitive Assessment (MCQ with no negative marking)
- Technical Assessment (MCQ with no negative marking)
- Coding Assessment (Programming-total 2 questions)
- Gamified Assessment (Game-based assessment)
Cognitive Assessment(20 minutes): This assessment was divided into 2 sections.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- English (10 Questions): It contains simple English questions related to an unseen passage.
- Numeric Ability (10 Questions): It contains questions related to maths in engineering.
Technical Assessment(20 minutes with Questions 20): Based on the topics related to Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPs, DBMS, CN, and SQL.
Coding Assessment(60 minutes):
Gamified Assessment(3 tasks, 23 minutes): Just try to reach to next level continuously in each task with less time. The games are simple and little tricks you can refer to this link.