Adobe Shecodes Interview Experience | Adobe Assessment 2020
There were four tests under the Adobe Assessment round that are the following:
- Cognitive Assessment (MCQ with no negative marking)
- Technical Assessment (MCQ with no negative marking)
- Coding Assessment (Programming-total 2 questions)
- Gamified Assessment (Game-based assessment)
Cognitive Assessment(20 minutes): This assessment was divided into 2 sections.
- English (10 Questions): It contains simple English questions related to an unseen passage.
- Numeric Ability (10 Questions): It contains questions related to maths in engineering.
Technical Assessment(20 minutes with Questions 20): Based on the topics related to Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPs, DBMS, CN, and SQL.
Coding Assessment(60 minutes):
Gamified Assessment(3 tasks, 23 minutes): Just try to reach to next level continuously in each task with less time. The games are simple and little tricks you can refer to this link.