Adobe Shecodes Interview Experience | Adobe Assessment 2020
There were four tests under the Adobe Assessment round that are the following:
- Cognitive Assessment (MCQ with no negative marking)
- Technical Assessment (MCQ with no negative marking)
- Coding Assessment (Programming-total 2 questions)
- Gamified Assessment (Game-based assessment)
Cognitive Assessment(20 minutes): This assessment was divided into 2 sections.
- English (10 Questions): It contains simple English questions related to an unseen passage.
- Numeric Ability (10 Questions): It contains questions related to maths in engineering.
Technical Assessment(20 minutes with Questions 20): Based on the topics related to Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPs, DBMS, CN, and SQL.
Coding Assessment(60 minutes):
- Check if any anagram of a string is palindrome or not.
- Longest Length of A.P in array.
Gamified Assessment(3 tasks, 23 minutes): Just try to reach to next level continuously in each task with less time. The games are simple and little tricks you can refer to this link.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!