Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
The contest was held at hackerrank. Top 20 girls were selected for intern/fte interview through Adobe Codiva.
This was a telephonic round. The interviewer asked about my projects in detail.
- Then he gave me a puzzle- In an nxm matrix, if one starts from (0,0) then how many ways are there to reach (n-1,m-1). I was able to tell the correct solution.
- Next, he gave me a coding problem to print all possible permutations of a string in my preferred language. I coded in c++.
- Another was to check whether a binary tree is balanced or not.
- Final coding question was to print a matrix in spiral form.
- Towards the end of interview, he asked me OOPs concepts – polymorphism , OS concepts (Threads).
After a week I got a mail that I was selected 🙂
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!