Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
The contest was held at hackerrank. Top 20 girls were selected for intern/fte interview through Adobe Codiva.
This was a telephonic round. The interviewer asked about my projects in detail.
- Then he gave me a puzzle- In an nxm matrix, if one starts from (0,0) then how many ways are there to reach (n-1,m-1). I was able to tell the correct solution.
- Next, he gave me a coding problem to print all possible permutations of a string in my preferred language. I coded in c++.
- Another was to check whether a binary tree is balanced or not.
- Final coding question was to print a matrix in spiral form.
- Towards the end of interview, he asked me OOPs concepts – polymorphism , OS concepts (Threads).
After a week I got a mail that I was selected 🙂
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.