The contest was held at hackerrank. Top 20 girls were selected for intern/fte interview through Adobe Codiva.
This was a telephonic round. The interviewer asked about my projects in detail.
- Then he gave me a puzzle- In an nxm matrix, if one starts from (0,0) then how many ways are there to reach (n-1,m-1). I was able to tell the correct solution.
- Next, he gave me a coding problem to print all possible permutations of a string in my preferred language. I coded in c++.
- Another was to check whether a binary tree is balanced or not.
- Final coding question was to print a matrix in spiral form.
- Towards the end of interview, he asked me OOPs concepts – polymorphism , OS concepts (Threads).
After a week I got a mail that I was selected 🙂
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 46 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- Adobe Interview | Set 13 (On Campus for Internship)
- Adobe ( Product development) Internship Interview
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
- Adobe (Product development) Internship Interview On Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-2
- Adobe Interview Experience (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 53 (For MTS-2)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 44 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 31
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.